$950.00 – $1,335.00
The S2Maui VENOM from Artur Szpunar and Barry Spanier has a legacy of design experience creating winning sails that powered many champions at the highest international and national level competitions.
S2Maui provides the engines that allow riders to achieve their goals. In 2018 we were happy to congratulate Delphine Cousin, who after 4 years, finally returned to the top, riding her S2Maui VENOM to win the PWA slalom world championship! The previous season, Antoine Questel won the PWA foil world championship, also on his S2Maui VENOM.
2020 DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
• 7-BATTENS: The 8-batten Venom was already the lightest PWA racesail, so now with one less batten it blows the competiton away! Lighter in the hands, better pumping, easier rotation and more efficient twist while maintaining 100% stability and wind range.
• RACE ACCELERATION: Outline and shaping adjusted and optimized for powerful and direct forward acceleration out of each jibe allowing you to overtake when the opportunity arises!
• BLISTERING TOP END SPEED: Shaping shifted down in sail body, together with increased “Leeward Pre-Bend” frees the entire leech to produce an incredibly fast and efficient 3-D wing.
• SMOOTH, STABLE AND BALANCED: The 2019 VENOM flies smooth and balanced, even on the roughest and most gusty race course, allowing you to maintain optimal board trim and body position.
• DIRECT POWER AND EFFICIENCY: The larger sizes of 2019 VENOM, including the new 9.2 size, focus on maximizing efficiency and direct acceleration in gusty, real world, race conditions.
• EASE AND CONTROL: When conditions get gnarly, the VENOM’s exceptional control allows its riders to focus on being the fastest, while others struggle.