2020 DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
• 7-BATTENS: The 8-batten Venom was already the lightest PWA racesail, so now with one less batten it blows the competiton away! Lighter in the hands, better pumping, easier rotation and more efficient twist while maintaining 100% stability and wind range.
• RACE ACCELERATION: Outline and shaping adjusted and optimized for powerful and direct forward acceleration out of each jibe allowing you to overtake when the opportunity arises!
• BLISTERING TOP END SPEED: Shaping shifted down in sail body, together with increased “Leeward Pre-Bend” frees the entire leech to produce an incredibly fast and efficient 3-D wing.
• SMOOTH, STABLE AND BALANCED: The 2019 VENOM flies smooth and balanced, even on the roughest and most gusty race course, allowing you to maintain optimal board trim and body position.
• DIRECT POWER AND EFFICIENCY: The larger sizes of 2019 VENOM, including the new 9.2 size, focus on maximizing efficiency and direct acceleration in gusty, real world, race conditions.
• EASE AND CONTROL: When conditions get gnarly, the VENOM’s exceptional control allows its riders to focus on being the fastest, while others struggle.